Hey, welcome to #Happy Daily PH! I am Celine and I’d like to share with you this passion of mine: spreading happy vibes wherever I go. Note that I am not the usual bubbly girl you’ll see. How is that possible? Okay, let me explain.
First of all, I am not the typical extrovert you’ll see as the life of a party. I don’t come out as a clown or talkative gal laughing out loud with the popular cliques at school or office. I am not your go-to entertainer who will ramble on and on about anything under the sun (just a little bit). Well, here’s who I am:
– a self-proclaimed ambivert (I tend to do well doing things on my own but I do love the company of friends and loved ones)
– I love hanging out with different kinds of people (talking about anything under the sun.. so, okay, I do love talking… around 40 words per minute??) 🙂
– I fancy curling in a good book, something that would stimulate my thinking (cause a good laugh or imagine all sorts of possibilities… from a heartwarming Paulo Coehlo book, a John Maxwell leadership read, Guy Kawasaki’s fascinating insights about engagement, Bo Sanchez’s devotional/life thoughts, and many others)
– KDrama! Once in a while, I glue my eyes on well-loved koreanovelas with nice plots, cute characters, and addictive OSTs. Are you a KDrama fan, too? Let’s talk!!
– I love having a good laugh about the simplest of things. Yupp, I try to see the brighter side of things and try not to make a fuss out of the small stuff (inspired by the book “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff!”). In fact, my SO calls me his “happy girl” (of sorts). lol!
In a nutshell, yes, that’s who I am… and a lot more. I hope you do enjoy your time here at Happy Daily PH and I’d love to hear from you!